How do I find/purchase available work?
- All works available for purchase are located in the categories ‚Canvas‘ and ‚Paper‘ in the navigation menu.
- If another location is listed, then it is currently with that gallery or dealer and you may purchase the painting through them. Send me an email and I can contact the gallery for you. Or if you prefer, you may contact the gallery directly.
What payment methods do you accept?
My preferred method is through Paypal or by Debit/Credit Card. If you have any questions prior to the the purchase, don’t hesitate to contact me for assistance.
How are the paintings shipped?
- Paintings on canvas are carefully packed and shipped via Priority Mail (whenever available). A tracking number is provided and the canvas(es) is/are insured for full retail value.
- Extra large pieces will be shipped unstretched and in a puncture and moisture resistant Poly Mailer (rolled around a tube to prevent creasing). This is due to prohibitive shipping costs for very large works. These pieces can be taken to a frame shop and restretched, typically for minimal cost. If you would like a work shipped stretched please contact me and we can work something out for an additional shipping cost.
How will I know when my painting will arrive?
- All work is shipped within 5 business days (usually sooner) after the date of received payment.
- I will email you twice, first to confirm your shipping address and last to provide you with the tracking information for your piece(s).
- Should any issues with shipping arise, I will work very closely with you and the delivery service to get them resolved as quickly as possible.
What about international shipping?
- I gladly ship to international destinations.
- I will figure out the cost for each individual international customer. Just send me an email and I will get back to you asap with an estimate.
- Tracking can sometimes not be provided for international customers, but your order will be fully insured and a customs number will be provided to you.
- International buyers are responsible for any duty relative fees, which is not included in the shipping price.
What do I do if my piece arrives damaged?
Although this is an unlikely circumstance, please let me know ASAP about the situation. Please send photos immediately and be sure to save all packaging. I will work closely with you to resolve this situation.
What about your return policy?
- I want you to be completely happy with your artwok, so I do accept returns or exchanges.
- Refunds/Exchanges are given within 5 business days of receiving the work.
- Art must be returned in same condition with original packaging.
- The buyer will pay for return postage and insurance.
Can I see more detailed shots of a particular painting?
I can provide extra pictures of specific paintings by request.
As a reminder, the computer screen may not display the exact original color of the painting. I keep the image as true as possible to the original piece, but slight variation in color may occur. If you have any questions about colors in a particular piece, please email me before purchasing.
Copyright for all images and artwork is owned by the artist, Christopher Kieling. The sale of artwork does not transfer ownership of copyright.